In just the past couple days:
- We booked our flights. We decided to just book flights in advance both directions and just hope timing works out! We can always rebook (with fees), but we'll be arriving in Delhi very very early on Friday January 25th!
- We reserved our hotel. We're at the Svelte - it's a bit more than I was planning, but it's probably the best option for us overall.
- We reached out to the Embassy. Karin supplied a wealth of info, and gave me a whole new set of To Dos!! :-)
- We arranged for the DNA test. We went with Chromosomal Labs, which so many of you recommended - Morgan will get his test done later this month.
- The crib arrived. Of course, we put it together even though the nursery isn't QUITE done - just couldn't resist!
- We found a pediatrician. We meet with her for just an informational chat next week.
- And probably a hundred other things - if the task is checked off, then I don't care!
More to come this week!!! Hooray!